Monday 21 December 2015

Hey Everyone!

I thought I would blog
about my favourite things or items for the Autumn/Winter time!

I could mention so many but I know it would be way too long... so I have picked out a few to type about.


    Warm Drink

The first thing is hot chocolate! Whats not better than having it on a cold Winter evening while listening to christmas music.

My favourite type of Hot Chocolate is the classic Cadburys one, topped off with some Marshmallows is heavenly!! 


Of course I took a photo of my yummy looking hot chocolate to post on Instagram!!








      Candle

My must have Christmassy 
candle is this Cinnamon & Orange scented one! It honestly is Christmas in a tin! I love lighting this in the evening when I'm chilling out or doing homework, it fills my room with what I say ' a festive vibe ' 

I also love the Yankee candle christmas range! My recent buy was the ' Winter Glow ' it is not an over powerful scent but a very delicate one.

You can never have enough candles during the festive season!!



 Lush Christmas Bubble Bar

My favourite Lush Bubble Bar has to be the ' Candy Mountain ' Mainly because of the sweet candy floss scent it gives off! If you like the scent from ' Snow Fairy '  Then you will love this one!

This particular Bubble Bar creates ' Mountainfuls ' ( See what I did there!) of bubbles so you only need  to crumble a little bit off, this means you can get a couple of bubbly baths! 

Over all Lush is the perfect place
to get your festive Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars!



      Open fires 


The past few nights it has been very cold so having a warm lit fire is the perfect option! 


I love listening to the crackling  noise the fire makes.

Even if you don't have a real open fire you can always search up on Youtube ' Open fires ' to pretend and use your imagination haha!!





      Lipstick

Yesterday I popped into MAC and bought a new ' Matte ' Lipstick in the shade ' Velvet teddy' This is defiantly my go to Autumn/Winter lipstick! 

The shade reminds me of a chocolatey light brown and it makes your lips look a lot bigger and fuller so you don't even need a lip liner!

MAC lipsticks cost £15.50 A little expensive but totally worth it as there such good quality and last for a very long time!




I really hope you enjoyed reading this blog post about my current go to items for Autumn/Winter!

                        Instagram - hey_itshope

  All the photos featured in this post were taken on my iPhone 5c

                            Thank you!

                              Hope xox









SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You should post more often.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'm loving your choices of favourite autumn/Wintertime things! I love hot chocolate - and I must try a Lush Bubble Bar sometime. I loved having fires in the fireplace but it's getting warmer now. I'd love to know your favourite Spring things!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© hey_itshope. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig