Monday 21 December 2015

Hello everyone! A couple of days ago it was my birthday and 
I got a few Lush products, so I thought I would do a mini haul
of what I got.

I haven't tried all of them out so I can't give my full opinion of what I think of them ( But I'm sure there all amazing!) 



Little Snow Fairy gift Box

The first Lush related item I have is actually a gift box that comes with 2 products. This gift set is £8.50

1) Snow Fairy Shower Gel
2) Pink 'Fun'

I would really recommend both of these products if you like very sweet 'Candy Floss' like scents ( which is one of my favourite!) 


    'Pink' Fun

Fun is kinda like play dough ( which is ideal for children ) its is a 4 - in - 1 product that can be used as a Shampoo,Bubble Bar,Soap or just for play and moulding whatever you e.g. Shapes,Animals...
It also comes in a range of different colours!

This particular one smells very sweet and floral like! 
'Fun' is £5.00 per bar
Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Snow Fairy is a lovely sweet smelling Shower Gel, it really reminds me of Christmas.

There are different bottle sizes you can get including: 100g,250g,500g and 1kg.

100g costs - £3.95
250g costs - £7.95
500g costs - £12.75
1kg costs - £21.50

Father   Christmas
  Bath Bomb
I love the smell of this Bath Bomb, it smells like Candy Floss! I haven't tried it but apparently it has a green centre and I love the look of it!

Each Farther Christmas Bath Bomb costs - £3.65

Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar
This certain Bubble bar has to be my favourite Christmas one!I love the look of it and sparkly it is and the lovely cinnamon stick its on and the red ribbon with the bell.

The scent reminds me of marzi pan and very punchy cinnamon which is super christmas.
Each Magic of Christmas Bubble bar costs - £5.95



Butter Bear
Butter Bear is a lovely bath bomb which is very soothing and relaxing one! Even tho it doesn't do a lot in the bath it is more focused on making your skin feel very soft! I love the scent so much its like a cocoa butter scent which I love!

Each Butter Bear costs - £1.95



 I hope you enjoyed this blog post about all these lovely Lush products! 

Comment down below what your favourite one was! 

All the photos in this blog was taken on my Nikon D3100

Instagram - hey_itshope

Thank you!

Hope xox






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hey_itshope. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig